Typically companies beyond proof of concept with revenues of $1-5 million and raising outside or professional capital for the first time. Investments of $2-5 million usually sought.
Companies engaged in proof-of-concept or “pre-revenue”, typically bootstrapped or funded by family and friends and now ready for angel or early-stage venture financing. Revenues typically less than $1 million and seeking investment of $500,000 to $2 million.
- Feedback Just by applying, we’ll send individualized feedback from our mentor / selection team.
- Sampling Get your product in front of our New Hope Network editorial team through our Pitch Slam Sampling Program.
- Exposure If you are selected to pitch, the audience ranges from 400-600 attendees at Expo West 2020 including retailers, investors and beyond.
- Bragging Rights If you win the grand prize, we’ll provide over $40,000 in value of New Hope Network Services including a FREE booth at Expo West 2021.
In this application, you will be asked to share your story with us. Here are a few examples of the kinds of questions we’ll ask:
- Founding date
- Product description
- Ingredient profile
- Management description
- Sales history & projections
- Mission / “why” behind your product / company
Our Pitch Slam celebrates companies who are embracing innovation for good, so we’ll ask you to share with us how your company celebrates innovation as a core value.
Please plan for enough time to create a short :60 second video telling us a little bit about who you are! Our industry is rooted in the people behind the products and we want to see you shine!