iLevel Brands is expanding and we are looking for additional Territory Managers to work independent natural food stores, small supermarket chains and Whole Foods stores in Northern California. Preferred base locations include anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About iLevel Brands
We are a growing, dynamic and innovative national brokerage firm with growth opportunities for the right candidates. iLevel started out as a Contract Sales & Brand Management Company in 2007. About 3 years ago we decided to expand and are now offering a new cutting-edge national brokerage service to our clients. Our new Brokerage division is growing quickly, and we are adding team members to help represent brands nationally. We cover all classes of trade including natural food stores, supermarkets, club stores and convenient stores. Our brands represent a cross section of all categories including natural and organic foods, supplements, health and beauty care, etc. If you have broker or distributor experience and are tired of the mundane then you need to send us a resume.
About the Position
You will be required to call on independent natural food stores, small supermarket chains and Whole Foods stores.
· Presenting and selling new items into retailers including both grocery and wellness to increase distribution and sales for our brands.
· Communicating and coordinating promotional plans to support brand success within retailers.
· Maintaining consistent contact and relationships with retailers in assigned region.
· Maintaining email correspondence with manufacturers and retailers in a timely and professional manner.
· Ability to work independently while maintaining a schedule and accountability.
· Maintaining all iLevel Brands account management and reporting systems.
· You will need to be professional in presentation and written communication within a somewhat informal environment.
Training available for the right person with a base of related experience and skills.
· You love interacting with people and sales is your thing.
· You have a positive attitude and work well as part of a team.
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· You must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
· Must be available for occasional overnight travel.
· Expertise in computer software and simple online apps is very important.
· Must be able to work some nights and holidays.
· Previous work in the Natural Foods Industry preferred. This can be retail, manufacturing, broker, or distributor experience.
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience as well as a car allowance. All travel expenses are covered. After 60 days, you will be eligible to join our health insurance plan.
To Apply: Please email resume and compensation range to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use Northern CA Territory Manager as the email subject. We appreciate your applying!
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years