iLevel Brands is expanding and we are looking for additional Territory Managers to work independent natural food stores, small supermarket chains and Whole Foods in the Southwest.
Preferred locations include major metro areas in Texas.
You will be required to call on Whole Foods, supermarkets and independent natural food stores in your territory.
- Presenting and selling new items into retailers including both grocery and wellness items to increase distribution and sales.
- Communicating and coordinating promotional plans to support brand success within retailers
- Maintaining consistent contact and relationships with retailers in assigned region.
- Maintaining email correspondence with manufacturers and retailers in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a schedule and accountability.
- Maintaining all iLevel Brands account management and reporting systems.
- You will need to be professional in presentation and written communication within a somewhat informal environment.
- Training available for the right person with a base of related experience and skills.
- Visit the assigned stores in the territory and manage the brands we represent in those stores.
- Find out who the buyers are and schedule appointments ahead of time to go in and discuss our lines.
- Present new items and secure orders.
- Work with the stores on special projects such as demos, new store openings, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of products we represent.
- Build and maintain a rapport with store level buyers.
- Keep all informed of issues with stores, competitive activity, trends etc.
- Maintain distribution goals and display of products in assigned accounts.
- You love interacting with people and sales is your thing.
- You have a positive attitude and work well as part of a team.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available for occasional overnight travel.
- Expertise in computer software is critical.
- Must be able to work some nights and holidays.
- Previous work in the Natural Foods Industry preferred. This can be retail, manufacturing, broker, or distributor experience.
Natural Industry: 3 years
Independent Food Store Sales: 3 years